Age discrimination is at the center of attention more than ever thanks to millions of layoffs due to the bitter economy. The fact is that younger workers are cheaper, and many companies desperate to reduce costs can somehow allow their more experienced workers to go or go when doing promotions. If you suspect that you may be a victim of age discrimination, it is necessary to appoint the best attorney from Broslavsky & Weinman, LLP in Fontana as soon as possible. To obtain a legitimate claim, you must be able to prove one, some or all of these five criteria. Make sure to hire a Fontana age discrimination attorney from a law firm like Broslavsky & Weinman, LLP.
1. Age requirements: to claim age discrimination, you must be 40 years or older at the time of the crime.
2. You are eligible for the job: you must also show that you have all the necessary skills and meet the expectations of your manager about the work you did before your class or if you were well qualified for an update you did not get.
3. You are lost to the younger employee: you must show that a younger person replaced you or that a younger person was given the update instead.
4. Discrimination is a possible factor: you must be able to demonstrate that age discrimination is the most likely factor that led to the loss of your job or exceeded your promotion.
5. Your employer was upset: even if the reason given that you were rejected or ignored did not include your age, you should be able to prove that the given reason was illegal and that age was the determining factor. As you can tell, the five criteria above can be difficult, but certainly not impossible. One thing is for sure: you can not go alone. The first wise step you can take at any time is to consult with a labor lawyer of age discrimination for a law firm in Fontana, and he will be the best judge if you have a good cause or not.
Directions To Our Las Vegas Personal injury Attorney Law Firm
Broslavsky & Weinman, LLP
11620 Wilshire Blvd #900
Los Angeles, CA, 90025